The BLS Instructor Course teaches AHA policies and procedures along with methods to effectively instruct the BLS Healthcare Provider course and First Aid CPR AED Courses.
This class provides all the requirements necessary to successfully complete the course and receive your instructor certification.
In order to attend the course, the following items must be received (Must be purchase separately):
- Current American Heart Association BLS Provider Card
- Online AHA BLS Instructor Essentials Course (Can be purchased HERE)
- Online NIHE Training Center Orientation Course (Can be purchased HERE)
Included in the course fee:
- Course Monitoring (Observed Teaching)
- Training Center alignment (NIHE - National Institute of Healthcare Education)
- Training Center annual affiliation fee
BLS Provider Certification is REQUIRED prior to becoming a BLS instructor. You may add the "BLS Provider Course" when you check out and call us to schedule BEFORE the BLS Instructor Course
The American Heart Association requires that instructors align with a training center in order to receive certification and teach classes.
Please direct any questions you may have to email@example.com
Congratulations on taking this step on becoming an instructor with the American Heart Association!